Vienna

Friday 13 November 2015
Quick drop in post today because I had to share this with you before I go back to my day off. I can't remember the last one of these I took without feeling like I had so much I should be doing instead. Whew. Anyway, you needed a peek at the sleek sophistication that is Vienna. She is very sleek as i said before and is tucked behind the ears to fall down the upper back with a little natural feeling movement.

Vienna

Hair : TRUTH HAIR : Vienna*

Skin : Pink Fuel : Ashley : Peach

Ears : Mandala : STEKING EARS Season 5

Body : Maitreya : Lara {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Rings : Ama. : Anastasia Rings

Dress : The Secret Store @Collabor88 : Annabelle Dress : Blue Polka

Pose : PURPLE POSES @Collabor88 : Lucia 01

Have a wonderful day, I know I'm going to try to.

 <3 Cat
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top