Can't get you off my mind

Tuesday 3 November 2015
Morgana

Now for something different, my hair actually comes in two pieces that you can change separately and comes with an alternate set of gorgeous fade colours. I know! I was so excited to find the tricolour options but went with this black and green because it worked better with the outfit.  If you're a Belleza body wearer you're going to want to have a look at TRUTH as well for these super cute cropped tops. They *only* work on the Belleza bodies and each shirt colour comes with a HUD with a whole bunch of different decor options.

Can't get you off my mind

You might notice my face changed a little, ok a lot. I picked up the CATWA Jessica head so I could test appliers for Ama and I sort of love it. I ran right out and bought the new release of the Morgana Pink Fuel appliers. The combination is so pretty. Not my usual face but an interesting change from time to time.

Hair : TRUTH HAIR : Morgana*

Skin : Pink Fuel : Morgana CATWA Head Applier : Peach

Head : CATWA : Jessica

Hands : Slink : Mesh Hands : Elegant 1 {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Top : TRUTH HAIR : Flaunt Cropped Top : Black {for Belleza only}*

Skirt : Blueberry : Ena : Black

Necklace : Ama. @Cosmopolitan Bi - Weekly : The Cyclic Necklace : Black

Poses : Kirin : Sweet Girl : Pose 3, oOo Studio Poses : Crate

<3 Cat
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top