Footsie in Old Italy

Saturday 21 November 2015
I've got a bit of a mix today so bear with me. My morning was spent standing around in town watching what counts as a Santa Clause parade in this small town, it was quite charming actually but the flakes of real snow had me longing for somewhere warmer or just without the bitter snow so naturally I went to spend time in the old Italy of SL.

Footsie one

No it wouldn't be warm enough to hang around in shorts and a tank for most people but as a Canadian... I've been in much worse and lived. The top and shorts are both from a brand new store called Goji and they, much like the rest of their opening releases, are utterly adorable and really well made. If you peek in a little closer you might notice the understated necklace I'm wearing, well you can take yourself to The Fantasy Collective that opens tomorrow and pick up your own for free. Ama. is giving away the Dreams necklace in celebration of the event's two year anniversary. It has been a pleasure watching this one grow into the event it is today and I hope it continues for many more.

Footsie two

Here is another dress from Goji, I really enjoyed the watercolour print to it but there are several different ones to pick from. The Disco set especially would be great for the Christmas parties we all have coming up.

Footsie three

I know I always gush over the boots that fri.day creates but I can't get over how lovely the leather is on all of them, this pair with a hint of modern cowgirl are so great with the winter season taking over. They are unrigged so you might be able to fit them perfectly over some skinny jeans or just wear applier leggings like I usually do.

Anyway I'm going to turn the heat up and spend some time watching the snow come down, might as well enjoy it while I can.

Photo one

Hair : ::Exile :: : Another Day Gone

Skin : Pink Fuel : Ashley : Peach

Body : Maitreya : Lara {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Hands : Slink : Mesh Hands : Elegant 1 {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Top : Goji : Sally Tank*

Shorts : Goji : Short Cheeky : Berries*

Rings : Ama. : Anastasia Rings

Necklace : Ama.  @TFC {Opens tomorrow} : Dreams Necklace

Pose : oOo Studio Poses : Footsie : Four

Photo two

Hair : TRUTH HAIR : Louisa*

Skin : Pink Fuel : Ashley : Peach

Ears : Mandala : STEKING EARS Season 5

Eyes : IKON : Odyssey Eyes : Clarity

Body : Maitreya : Lara {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Hands : Slink : Mesh Hands : Elegant 1 {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Dress : Goji : Dress Crimped : Watercolors*

Boots : fri.day @KUSTOM9 : Ingrid Boots : Steel*

Pose : oOo Studio Poses : Footsie two

Photo three

Body : Maitreya : Lara {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Hands : Slink : Mesh Hands : Elegant 1 {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Boots : fri.day @KUSTOM9 : Ingrid Boots : Buck*

Rings : Ama. : Anastasia Rings Pose : oOo Footsie one

Location :  LaPerla - old Italy

<3 Cat
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top