Me and my guitar

Wednesday 15 July 2015
Me and my guitar

Tell me that I've got it wrong Tell me everything will be okay Before I fall Tell me they'll play my songs Tell me they'll sing the words I say When darkness falls All of the stars will see Just me and my guitar

I'm sure that I'll find my way 'Cause I'm not afraid to try Even a world of love and hope can't guarantee that price

So maybe I can get a nine to five But I don't want to let it go, there's so much more to life


Body : Maitreya : Lara {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Feet : Slink : Male Feet : Flat {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Shorts : Blueberry : Ripped Denim Shorts Belted

Shoes : fri.day @Indie Teepee : Effy Sandals : Oxblood*

Pose : Kirin : maki : pose 6 v1

Guitar : Indie Teepee : Ukelele Wood Etched : Owl

<3 Cat

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top