I promise next time I'll be better ...

Friday 10 July 2015
No matter what that look on my face says. Don't ask what I id to deserve this one but I appear to have landed myself in quite the predicament, locked up in this gorgeous cage and gagged so no one can hear me scream. The gag is one of the cutest things I have ever seen so I will not complain about it one bit. I'm also wearing the Loved collar from Ama. in the pride colour, the set is a fatpack of  Loved, Owned, and Pet. My tattoo is the female version of Tombstone, there is also a male version that I'm tempted to go back and get for myself as well.

I promise next time I'll be better ...

 Hair : Wasabi Pills : Irene Mesh Hair : Sorbet

Skin : Pink Fuel : Elsie : Biscuit

Eyes : {SONG} @KUSTOM9 : Bio~ : Ice Eye and Purple Eye

Body : Maitreya : Lara {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Hands : Slink : Mesh Hands : Casual {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Tattoo : [White~Widow] @anyBODY : Tombstone for Women

Septum ring : [Haste] : Diamond Septum : Hematite

Gag : *~*HopScotch*~* @ROMP : Animal Gag : Fox*

Collar : Ama. @ROMP : Loved Collar : Pride Edition

Dress: Maitreya : Vixen Dress : Raven

Pose : !bang : Stand 456

Scene : N4RS @ROMP : Bullock Prison Cell

<3 Cat

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top