Civilisation...

Sunday 19 July 2015
Civilization... 1

I have been waiting on an excuse for photos like these for as long as I can remember, all of the pieces fell into place this week starting with my favourite, the Makeshift Shelter from Hopscotch, I can picture it out in the wastelands filled with the ammunition and rations I desperately need on my journey. Like an oasis in the desert. or maybe not so far from civilization as I'm I'n shoes that are much too daring for all that sand. Gorgeous heels with a bit of ballet flare with the crossed straps, I loved how the chunkyness of the platform played off of the sleek dress. Ama got all dressed up in a brand new texture option of the Dandy suit from Deadwool. He couldn't resist the blue pinstripes and has not taken it off all week aside from that... ahem... strip trivia night he was talked into. Civilization... 2

Hair : little bones. : fame

Skin : Pink Fuel : Elsie : Biscuit

Body : Maitreya : Lara {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Hands : Slink : Mesh Hands : Casual {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Feet : Slink : Mesh Feet : High {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Dress : -Pixicat- @KUSTOM9 : CutOut Dress : Red

Shoes : fri.day @Wayward Carnival : Tess Platforms : Midnight

Pose : oOo Studio Poses : tootsie : two, oOo Studio Poses : Cupcake : one

Fedora : Quedra : Free Brown Fedora Mesh

Skin : Pink Fuel : Ash : Peach

Ears : Mandala : STEKING EARS Season 5

Hands : Slink : Male Hands : Relax {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Suit : Deadwool @Men Only Monthly : the dandy : Pinstripe blue

Gun : Tartessos Arts  : Tommy Gun Set

Shoes : Kauna : Oxfords Black

Pose : oOo Studio Poses : Cool Four

Scene :

*~*HopScotch*~* @The End : Makeshift Shelter*

Location : The Wastelands : Fort Stygian 

<3 Cat
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top