Stranded in a strange place

Friday 19 June 2015
I am a shameless Lost fan, possibly the biggest fan. When I wandered onto this island and found the wrecked plane and the jungle I got so excited. What a perfect setting to show off my mini shopping spree through Kustom9.

Stranded 1

I picked up these shorts in the rose pattern but you could get them in a non patterend version if you prefer it that way, they fit the Maitreya, Belleza, and physique as well as the standard avatar body. They fit really well with this lovely set of layered tank tops from Blueberry, they aren't at the event and they also fit the mesh bodies and standard avatar body.

Stranded 3

I love these super cute summer sandals from fri.day. There are so many colours to choose from and of course I reached for the yellow first because I can't get enough yellow shoes. Clawtooth always brings utterly lovely hair or us an this round is no exception, I feel it suits my face well and the reds work really well with my skintone.

Stranded 2

I ended up with so much beautiful stuff this week including this choker from Ama. that you can't actually run out and grab just yet. They will be available at Cosmopolitan Bi-Weekly after the 21st. SONG is a name I have seen around but I've never tried out their eyes before and I have to say I am really enjoying these. I pickedup two pairs because they were both so pretty and I couldn't decide.

Hair : Clawtooth @KUSTOM9 : Daydreamer

Skin : Pink Fuel : Elsie : Biscuit

Eyes : {SONG} @KUSTOM9 : Bio~ : Ice Eye and Purple Eye

Lashes : //LovelyAlien// : StarryEyelashes

Body : Maitreya : Lara {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Hands : Slink : Mesh Hands : Casual {With pink Fuel appliers}

Feet : Maitreya {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Septum ring : [Haste] : Diamond Septum : Hematite

Choker : Ama. @Cosmopolitan Bi Weekly {June 22} : Loved Collar : Pink/Silver

Tattoo : [White~Widow] : Midnight in Paris

Top : Blueberry : Double Shirt : White

Shorts : Bueno @KUSTOM9 : Summer Shorts : Pink Floral

Shoes : fri.day @KUSTOM9 : Zuzu Sandals : Sunny*

Poses :

One : Kirin @KUSTOM9 : Natsu : Pose 4

Two and three : oOo Studio Poses : travelogue : four

Location : ~*Membata*~ 

<3 Cat
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top