Guusje

Monday 1 June 2015
Guusje

FaMESHed and Uber are upon us again and this round has some really exciting pieces. Guusje is a very long style that flows down the chest with a very attractive slight wave to it. The hair comes with male and female fit versions which is great news if you've been waiting on really long hair like I have. You can pick up the hair at FaMESHed that opened today.

My suit is from Zaara at Uber, I really enjoy the different styling as an addition to my ever growing suit collection. It comes in a range of neutrals but I wanted to go with the classic black.

Hair : MINA Hair @FaMESHed : Guusje : Light Brown*

Skin : Pink Fuel : Ash : Peach

Eyes : IKON : Deadshine Eyes : Blue

Hands : Slink : Male Hands : Relax {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Suit : Zaara @Uber : Nehru Suit : coal

Pose : an lar Poses : Constant II : Five

<3 Ama
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top