Wandering China Town

Friday 11 July 2014
oOne of my favourite places on earth has to be China Town in Toronto, I love the smells and the people and all of the interesting little stores. A close second would be the grocery markets we discovered when we lived in Kitchener, the ones that smell like fresh fish and strange vegetables as soon as you wander in the door. Those markets are the thing I missed most when I moved away and  one of the biggest reasons we are going back next spring. I can't wait!

Chinatown

Hair :Dura : Boy49 : Coffee

Skin : Fruk : Jeremy skin : shade 3 Light Brown

Hands : Slink : Male Mesh Hands : Relax

Feet : Slink : Male Mesh Feet : Flat

Neck Tattoo : TATTOO MANIA : LIBRA {Gacha Item}*

Leg Tattoo : TATTOO MANIA : DRAGON*

shorts : FATEwear : Spitz : Void

Sandals : FLite. : Bahama Desert Sandals

Rat : Alchemy : Rat Familiar : Chestnut

Scooter : What Next : Blue Kick Scooter

<3 Ama
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top