Libra Girl

Tuesday 8 July 2014
Sunbathing

Yaaaaay Blacklace released more of the bikinis and how could I not spend an afternoon in the sun in this pink sequined piece. I love the fit on these so much and they show off this new release from TATTOO MANIA that's covering my leg. The Chinese dragon climbs right up your leg which is really neat.

Libra Girl

I know, I know it's strange to see me as a brunette. This beautiful gift skin from Glam Affair has brows that range from light to a dark black and as much as I can pull off the blondish brows as a ginger the brunette spoke to me so I went for it. Luckily the Magika HUDs include a wide range of colours to chose from. I paired all of it with this simple zodiac tattoo from TATTOO MANIA, you'll have to play your luck at the gacha to get one of these but I think it's well worth it for a small, well placed piece.

Photo one

Hair : TRUTH : Honey : Gingers

Skin : Pink Fuel : Harley : Crystal {Past Group Gift}

Hands : Slink : Mesh Hands : Casual {With Pink Fuel Appliers}

Nails : Ama. : Slink Polish : Pride 2014 gift {Feet} Glitter Dragon {Hands}

Feet : Slink : Mesh Feet : Flat {With Pink Fuel Appliers}

Neck Tattoo : TATTOO MANIA : LIBRA {Gacha Item}*

Leg Tattoo : TATTOO MANIA : DRAGON*

Bracelet : Izzie's : Eternity Bracelet : orange white

Bikini : Blacklace : Charlie : Pink Sequins Bikini Set

Chair and pose : PILOT : Inflatable Chair : Love,Jezkat {Past FLF}

Photo two

Hair : Magika : Meadow : HUD01

Skin : Glam Affair : Cassia America : Sea Nymph {Group Gift paid join}

Eyes : IKON : Spectral Eyes : Denim

Tattoo : TATTOO MANIA : LIBRA {Gacha Prize}*

Pose : Glitterati : Headshot : 5

<3 Cat
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top