TMD and Hair Fair Part 1

Sunday 13 July 2014
Together
Yesterday we went for a wander on a good friends recently built sim, she does stunning work
 that you really must drop in and see for yourself! We paused from our usual running around like idiots to grab this shot, I'm really loving the recent male releases from MINA and this one is no exception, you get 3 hair bases with it including one you can tint to your liking though I used the brown. I like how it looks like I have darker roots with the base and on the hair itself.

I didn't buy much at The Mens Dept this month so I'm going to have to drag Val into my photos to show off the great stuff he picked up, like these shorts by LikeA. No, they aren't falling off no matter how much I tested them... My shorts are also from TMD by ISON, they have a great fit to them and the length is perfection. I paired them with this floral shirt from CheerNo at The Dressing Room and these sandals from Amala. They were part of Fifty Linden Fridays but you can find other colours at The Seasons Story during the summer round.

On Ama

Hair : MINA @ Hair Fair : Redhead : Timo : Light Browns

Skin : Tableau Vivant @ The Mens Dept : Echo : Tone 5

Ears : Hebenon Vial : Pierced Ears : Frost Special edition Letis Tattoo Culture

Shirt : CheerNo @ The Dressing Room : Shirt_Garden : 2

Hands : Slink : Male Mesh Hands : Relax

Feet : Slink : Male Mesh Feet : Flat

Shorts : ISON @ The Mens Dept : denim cut-off : sea

Sandals : Amala : Kanza Sandals : Rhino Flamingo {Past FLF}

On Val

Hair : Damselfly : Petey : tuxedo

Skin : Belleza : Ethan Pale : 0

Tattoo : Sleepy Bozer : flutters

Glasses :  SORGO : Sawn : Black

Shorts : LikeA @ The Mens Dept : The bkh503 kargo : Denim Blue

Hands : Slink : Male Mesh Hands : Relax : Male Hands : Relax

Feet : Slink : Male Mesh Feet : Flat

Sandals : FLite. : Bahama Sandals : Black

Pose : Purple Poses : June Group Gift

Location : Matoluta Sanctuary

<3 Ama 
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top