Serenity Style at The Fantasy Room

Saturday 7 June 2014
Have you dropped in on the Fantasy Room yet? I think you should if only to pick up these great Alice inspired items from Serenity style. I was so inspired that I dusted off my Halloween costume and pranced around the skybox gift from Trompe Loeil muttering about being late... the muttering had little to do with Alice in Wonderland but it fit the theme. The hats aren't made to fit on your head but with a little adjusting work perfectly. I didn't even have to edit out any hair.

Alice

It's been an overwhelming and downright exhausting few weeks in both lives. Ama re opened in a slightly different location and a whole new build. I'm so bloody excited about that! In my offline life we decided to get rats again, they are my favourite pets and I've been nesting and sewing and making a perfect cage for my new babies to live in. It was a nice little rest for me and I enjoy working with my hands.

On Cat

 Hair : Magika : Sudden : HUD01

Skin : Pink Fuel : Harley : Ivory

Hat : Serenity Style @ The Fantasy Room : Alice Hat RARE {Gacha items 70L per play}*

Hands : SLink : Mesh Hands : Casual {With Pink Fuel Appliers}

Costume : Bowtique : Alice : Dark

Pose : !bang Poses : good 2M (enchantment stamp card prize)

 Scene

Hats : Serenity Style @ The Fantasy Room : AliceHat FLOWERS, AliceHat TEAL, AliceHat PURPLE {Gacha items 70L per play}*

Chair : Serenity Style @ The Fantasy Room : Alice Chair {The Fantasy Room Exclusive}*

Table : Serenity Style @ The Fantasy Room : Alice Table {The Fantasy Room Exclusive}*

Teacups : Serenity Style @ The Fantasy Room : Alice Cups {The Fantasy Room Exclusive}*

Teapot : Serenity Style @ The Fantasy Room : Alice Teapot {The Fantasy Room Exclusive}*

Skybox : Trompe Loeil : The Chatham Loft Skybox Dark (with surround) {Facebook Likes Gift}

<3 Cat Horatio
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top