Entice me

Monday 9 June 2014
I have this tendency to pass over handbags in both lives but the coral colour on this one from Glow Designs really caught my eye and I loved it paired with this striped dress from Entice. The pop of colour is unexpected and the bag is strong enough to speak with the stripes in the dress.

Ready for the beach

I doubt I will be reaching for purses in my offline life but I'm sure this one in all of it's various colours will be making appearances often in SL.

On cat

Hair : TRUTH : Birdy : Gingers

Skin : Pink Fuel : Harley : Ivory

Hands : SLink : Mesh Hands : Casual {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Feet : SLink : Mesh Feet : High {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Sunglasses : Candydoll : Glamour Sunglasses : Pink {FLF}

Dress : Entice : Anchors Away : Black*

Shoes : Miss Canning : Thelma Heels : Black and Silver*

Bag : Glow Designs : Book Bag : Coral*

Pose : Label Motion : Take a break {Past TDRF, comes with chair}

<3 Cat Horatio
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top