Take me somewhere I can dream

Sunday 23 August 2015
Take me somewhere I can dream

It's a beautiful day out there, the air is warm with a cool breeze. It's comfortable even out in the sun. I find it amazing how quickly the seasons start to change, you blink and there it is. The change in the air makes it clear before you know it the weather will be much too cold to wear something like this outside. My shoes are from fri.day and you can pick them up in 8 different colours at N21. The strappy wedges fit a medium foot.

On cat

Hair : TRUTH HAIR : Karlie* 

Skin : Pink Fuel : Elsie : Biscuit

Body : Slink : Physique Mesh Body V1.4 {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Hands : Slink : Mesh Hands : Casual {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Feet : Slink : Mesh Feet : Mid {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Lingerie : Maai : Stazia lingerie : Black

Dress : Maitreya : Vixen Dress : Raven

Shoes : fri.day @N21 : Charlie Wedges : Crimson*

On Ama

Skin : Pink Fuel : Ash : Peach

Hands : Slink : Male Hands : Relax {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Top : etham @Men Only Monthly : Ash Tee : Grey

Jeans and boots : ISON MAN : jumper set : sea

Pose : ! bang : pull me closer

<3 Cat
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top