Dream you can fly

Thursday 13 August 2015
I feel like the summer has run away from me this year, I was looking out the window at the oh so pretty sight of the parking lot that surrounds my building and noticed, to my utter shock, that the black walnut trees were dropping nuts already. My only thought was what is wrong with them it is only July.  It is not July... wow.

We have made choices this summer that are tough and they suck but in the long run they are for the best so I'm in a bit of a downswing. Everything will work out but you know what it is like when life feels like a balancing act and the waiting part is painful. That's why it felt right to wander on up to these heights and make myself at home on this perilous bridge. I want to throw caution to the wind and  pretend I can fly for a breath.

Dream you can fly 1
This month of Collabor88 is so dreamy, I had to have this stunning lingerie from erratic, the pieces are sold separately and come in a range of colours. I had a tough time deciding between this soft pink and a more dramatic red. The foot wraps are so neat, they come in so many colours and come with a version for flat or high feet. I think they would make a beautiful alternative to sandals for a casual beach wedding.

Dream you can fly 2

I didn't think I would ever see really good pointe shoes on pointe so I was overjoyed to see this set from REIGN., there are so many colours to choose from and they are such a good price, I think I will be going back for more when I can get in again...

Photo one

Hair : ::Exile::  @Collabor88 : Memory Bliss

Skin : Pink Fuel : Elsie : Biscuit

Body : Maitreya : Lara {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Hands : Slink : Mesh Hands : Casual {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Feet : Slink : Mesh Feet : High {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Lingerie : erratic @Collabor88 : delice lingerie : Pink

Foot wraps : fri.day @Collabor88 : Aisling Wraps : Antique*

Pose : double take : balancng act*

Photo two

Hair : TRUTH HAIR : Heloisa*

Skin : Pink Fuel : Elsie : Biscuit

Body : Maitreya : Lara {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Hands : Slink : Mesh Hands : Casual {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Lingerie : erratic @Collabor88 : delice lingerie : Pink

Shoes : REIGN. @Collabor88 : Ballerina Warmers: WHITE

Pose : . Infiniti . : Leggy 8 {modified with Animare}

 <3 cat

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top