Love me like you do

Sunday 10 May 2015
Whatever you like


I know I say this every month but ROMP is my favourite time of the month. All the adult goodies make me giddy and these fantastic plugs are no exception. The gem is a very pretty large faceted piece attached to either a gold or silver glossy plug. I went for pink but you've got a choice of either blue, green, mint, orange, pink, purple, wine, or yellow. So many to choose from!


 As usual I dressed Ama up and bullied him into posing, he's holding the new belt photo prom from Plethora, it comes in either black or white and has that deliciously menacing feel to it.




 Body : Maitreya : Lara {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Feet : Slink : Male Feet : High {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Plug : *~*HopScotch*~* : Gem Plug Gold : Pink* {For ROMP Monthly}

Shoes : *BOOM* : Classic Lock Pumps : pitch

Pose : lalochezia : Love Bites (So Do I) : 1

Suit : FATEwear : Willard : Void

Body, hands : The Mesh Project : Deluxe Body

Belt : Plethora : Leather Belt Prop : White* {For ROMP Monthly}

Shoes : Kauna : Oxfords : Black

Pose : Le Poppycock : Syntax of things

<3 Cat
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Archive

Back to Top