Don't come closer

Wednesday 6 May 2015
We <3 RP is having their anniversary this round and I'm not ashamed to admit I went a bit crazy so I've got a few posts ahead. I had to get this one out right away as I'm a wee bit in love with this picture and this jacket from A:S:S Decades. It's beautiful velvet over a vest and crisp white shirt and it fits well over the Eddie trousers from FATEwear. Along the dark and creepy theme, I dug out some old Ama., The blackout eyes come with mesh eyes and a tattoo, it was the perfect base for the weirdest thing I have ever seen. I love the weird of the roses from Katat0nik even if they do creep me out.

Don't come closer

Hair : Wasabi Pills : Jaden Mesh Hair : Licorice

Skin : Pink Fuel : Ash : Peach

Eyes : Ama. : Blackout eyes

Roses : *Katat0nik* @Oneword : Blackout Eye Rose

Jacket : A:S:S Decades @We <3 RP : Edgar jacket : black*

Pants : FATEwear : Eddie : Void

Pose : Exposeur @The Dark Style Fair 2 : The Keyhole

<3 Ama
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Archive

Back to Top