This is the end

Thursday 16 April 2015
I spent most of my afternoon wandering around The Wastelands, carefully avoiding people, playing with windlight, and taking pictures as I found something beautiful. I'm no role player but if I was this would be the world I immerse myself in. A nearly dead world either by war or natural disaster, or my favourite... zombies.

This is the end

Max

Tina

If I were going to be one of the survivors I would hope to come out dressed like this, FATEplay has released both of these costumes at The End event that opened today, each of the four colour sets comes with a jacket, bullet belt, mask, pants, and boots. The male set also comes with an optional shirt that fits under the jacket. If you just want the boots, you can grab those separately as well.

The Wastelands

Solitude of the broken

On Cat

Hair : TRUTH HAIR : Rogue

Skin : Pink Fuel : Doll v2: Crystal

Eye Shadow : Ama. : Stripe Shadow : Black

Body : Maitreya : Lara

Hands : Slink : Mesh Hands : Casual {With pink Fuel appliers}

Tattoo : .Things. : Incarceron Tattoo

Costume : FATEplay @TheEnd : Tina : Camo, Light*

Gas Mask : TRUTH HAIR : Rogue Gas Mask

Weapon : [CerberusXing] : Sawblade Axe

Pose : double take : fierce : lightning strike*,oOo Studio Poses : super : five {adjusted slightly with the Animare HUD to fit the weapon better}

On Ama

Hair : ::Exile:: : Rise Above

Skin : Pink Fuel : Ash : Peach

Body, hands : The Mesh Project : Deluxe

Necklace : AITUI : Bird Remains Necklace : Dark

Crossbow : Blackburns : Zombie Hunter Mesh Crossbow Set

Tattoo : .Things. : Imperial Tattoo

Costume : FATEplay @TheEnd : Max : Original, Dark*

Pose : Diesel Works : Bat

<3 Cat & Ama
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top