My kingdom for your graces

Friday 3 April 2015
Xiasumi School festival has opened it's doors once again and it is a great round, I found myself so inspired by these poses from fri.day that I put on a schoolboy feeling top from etham that you can pick up at FaMeshed and wandered over to one of my favourite village setups. Takeuti Town is pretty small and you're going to want to de-render some less than kosher signage when you visit but it's filled with realism and some of the cutest vignettes like the one I'm standing in front of.

You'll be my sacrifice

My kingdom for your graces

I've featured a few coming soon bits from Ama. as well in this post, I'm in love with these nails and you can enjoy them if you're a Slink wearer or a Maitreya wearer, the Maitreya set is laid out for you with each nail different. The Slink nails now have the option of a different nail of your choosing on each finger so you can go wild. As for the septum ring, it comes in silver or gold with your choice of a teal or diamond gemstone. I may add more options before the release day.

Hair : Magika : The Wish

Skin : Izzie's : Romy Skin : porcelain {VIP Group Gift April 2015}

Eyes : Buzzeri @UBER : Elysium Eyes - Siren [L]

Lashes : //LovelyAlien// : Starry Eyelashes

Body : Maitreya : Lara

Hands : Slink : Mesh Hands : Casual/Flat {With pink Fuel appliers}

Feet : Slink : Mesh Feet : Flat {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Tattoo : .Things. : Iuturna Tattoo

Bracelet : Izzie's : My Person Bracelet

Nails : Ama. : Messy Heart Nails {Coming Soon for Slink and Maitreya}

Septum Rings : [Haste] : Diamond Septum - Left Chain Hematite & Ama. : Septum Ring : Rose Gold {Coming Soon}

Top : etham @FaMESHed : Hayden Shirt & Vest : Black

Jeans : Maitreya : Zipper Skinny Jeans : Dirty

Shoes : Ingenue : Danja Oxfords : Dove

Poses : fri.day @Xiasumi School Festival : all but lost /juliette*

Location : Takeuti Town 

<3 Cat
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top