The perpetuity of waiting on you

Friday 27 February 2015
The perpetuity of waiting on you
I'm about two days away from my much needed vacation and despite the cold weather I would love to spend it dressed just like this. The week includes a trip to pick up the parts for my new computer. So excited! Anyway, on to why we're here... Uber opened a few days ago and I'm loving these boots. So comfy and they come with a pair already moved to fit my Mailtreya body. The Dressing Room opened a few hours ago and I ran myself over there {OK I might have cam shopped before it was open out of excitement} to pick up this utterly adorable set of cotton lingerie, this pack comes with a purple pair and a nude pair as well. There are two other sets of three to pick from in girlier colours.

Made for walking

Hair : Magika : Hush : HUD03

Skin : Pink Fuel : Doll v2: Crystal

Body : Maitreya : Laura

Hands : Slink : Mesh Hands : Casual {With pink Fuel appliers}

Hat : Argrace : Cowboy Hat : Blue {limited color for Hair Fair 2014}

Lingerie : Izzie's @The Dressing Room Fusion : Cute Cotton Undies : grey

Boots : fri.day @UBER : Layla Boots : Wolf

Pose : oOo Studio Poses : Martinique : five {photo 2 is a moment captured from my AO}

<3 Cat
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top