Date night dress

Friday 13 February 2015
I feel like I'm SO behind this month. I'm not, not really, maybe a little but that's life. I've still got a post or two for ROMP waiting in the wings but I had to share my adorable pre-Valentine's day outfit. Nearly everything is from Collabor88 that opened a few days ago, the round is quite romantic without kitsch which I'm loving. First off, these flats from fri.day are so cute and look like something I would love to find outside of SL, there is a wide range of somewhat muted colours to choose from that are perfect for this nearly spring time of year. Sure it doesn't feel like spring... -30C is not spring but a girl can dream... fitting perfectly inside them are socks from Atomic. I'm thinking I need to go back and get these in a few more colours, they are subtly sexy and come with appliers for Physique, Maitreya, Omega, and Belleza so you can wear them with nearly every body.The slouch is unrigged and only took a moment to fit to my body.

Date night

Date night 2

That's it for me tonight, I'm going to curl up with something warm and pray the weather comes to its senses soon. Tomorrow is Valentines and I'm looking forward so much to my date and surprise. I promise to share about it later.

Hair : TRUTH : Wren Gingers

Skin : Pink Fuel : Doll v2: Crystal

Dress : Foxes : Wallflower Dress @Collabor88 : First kiss

Socks : .Atomic. @Collabor88 : Slouchy Knee Socks : Shell

Shoes : fri.day @Collabor88 : Marsali Flats : Rawhide*

Pose : !bang : Stand 426

Scene : +Half-Deer+ @Collabor88 : Fairy Curtain Long : White

<3 Cat
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top