My Attic January

Saturday 24 January 2015
Simplifying and adjusting how I spend my energy has been a big part of my life in the new year, I wouldn't call it a resolution but it's something I've been thinking hard about. Now, before you go running off thinking I am done with blogging, I am not. I am so far from finished with this space that it is high on the list of things that get priority in my everyday life.

In that same strain, my poor computer is not handling SL well and until she is replaced, which will be within the next two months {OMG SO EXCITED} my photos are probably going to look more like these. I'm not complaining, I like these very much and they save me the hassle of arguing with the texture thrashing that my graphics card has decided is super fun.

Also, I re-branded for the new year. I've been at this a year and it felt like time to update things within the framework of my personal aesthetic. I'm still moving things around and deciding just how clean I want to go with it but I am loving it so far. If you visit and things are wonky please know I'm fussing with it.

What I'm trying to say and somehow failing is pretty much nothing is changing around here but I'm working behind the scenes to enjoy what I do as much as I can and to be the best I can be.

Without further ado, My Attic is filled this month with so much lovely and most excitingly a number of mesh body friendly options. I'm utterly in love with my Maitreya body so appliers and mesh that fits is so welcome.

Stars in her eyes

Flying so high

Waiting for you

Hair : TRUTH : Echo : Gingers

Skin : Pink Fuel : Doll v2: Crystal

Ears : AITUI : Human Ear Gen 4 : Candy Cane - Bubble Mix

Eyes : IKON : Hope Eyes : Denim

Body : Maitreya : Laura

Hands : Slink : Mesh Hands : Casual {With pink Fuel appliers}

Feet : Slink : Mesh Feet : High {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Collar : Ama. : Cupid's Collar : Pink/Silver {coming Feb 1st for the Cupcakes Anonymous Valentine's hunt}

Shoes : lassitude & ennui : Nevermore heels : pink

Lingerie : Luxuria @My Attic : Temptress Bodysuit : white

Gloves : Ama. : Opera Length Gloves : White {Coming Soon}

Pose : RACK Poses : I'm waiting

Scene :

Roawenwood : Sleek Bondage & Training Chair : White*
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top