All That Sass

Thursday 8 January 2015
 I'm still deep in that post festive slump so forgive me if things are less or non verbose for a while, I'm getting the  creative fix I need from taking and editing the photos but words are failing me. I wouldn't call it a burn out at all, I promise I'm still here.

Sass


Vera

White Hair : MINA @The Chapter Four : Vera

Skin : Pink Fuel : Ash : Peach

Ears : AITUI : ACRYL*IMALS : Grey Rat & White Rat

Eyes : IKON : Deadshine Eyes : Blue *

Hands : Slink : Male Hands : Relax {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Piercing : Haus of Darcy : Deardriu Piercing

Shirt : A:S:S : Quinn shirt : pink

Jeans : FATEwear : Grip Billy

Shoes : Milk Motion @The Mens Dept : tennis sneakers : white/pink

Pose : double take : all that sass : sassafras

<3 Ama
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top