There's beauty in the breakdown

Tuesday 30 December 2014
The past few releases IKON has been delving into  the realm of fantasy eyes and these have to be my favourite yet, there are so many to pick from and each base colour comes with 10 different colours of shine, 5 of those are more subtle and the others range from rainbow to fire tones with a bloodshot look.

Deadshine

One way or another

I'm wearing brand new hair from Dura, it doesn't come with a hairbase so you're going to have to find one that suits it or buy one separately at the store. It's a nice, simple shaved around the sides and back with the lovely textural work that always pulls me back there. It looks so much like you could reach out and touch it.


Acrobatics

 I'm not going to do a review on The Mesh Project body I'm wearing, there are a number of them out there already and I won't be getting the full version to play with but if you're looking for a nice replacement for nakedness, this is a great solution. I left the full body shots mostly unedited because the joints move so cleanly and the edges are crisp.

On Cat

Hair : TRUTH : Harley : Gingers

Skin : Glam Affair : Amberly II Blue Ice : Asia {Holiday group gift}

Eyes : IKON : Deadshine Eyes : Starfall

Lashes : Mon Cheri : Falsies : Pack1

Piercing : ieQED : snowflake septum piercing

Ears : AITUI : ACRYL*IMALS : Grey Rat{Gacha item}

Body : Maitreya : Mesh Body : Lara

Lingerie : Zaara : Chanchal Lingerie  : onyx  {Included with the body}

Shoes : Maitreya Gold  : Liaison : Plum {group gift}

On Ama

Hair : Dura : Boy 56 : Coffee (With INK Clipper hairstyle Brown hair base)

Skin : Pink Fuel : Ash : Peach

Eyes : IKON : Deadshine Eyes : Blue *

Lashes : Heavily moded BC Designs : Eyelashes 3

Ears : AITUI : ACRYL*IMALS : White Rat

Body : The Mesh Project : Free Body {Beta}

Necklace : Souzou Eien : Mystic Crystal Necklace

Boxers : Included free with the body.

Pose :

Photo one : Custom for both made with Animare
 
Photo two : Lalochezia : To Church

Photo three : Lalochezia : Adagio Une

I just realized, this is going to be my last post for 2014. I can't express enough how much it means to have my own space on the internet and how much pleasure I've gotten from watching it blossom. This year has been incredible and a lot of that has to do with my customers and the wonderful artists I have blogged for. From the bottom of my heart I adore you all and I am so proud of where this year has taken you creatively.

<3 Ama {and cat}
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top