Level Me Up

Saturday 27 December 2014
I really hope you had a great holiday season, I ended up spending part of it sick and the other part sorting through all of my belongings to essentially cut our belongings down to what we really need. The first, I hated with a passion, the second, well that is an ongoing Christmas gift to myself. We're not hoarders, we're aspiring, fumbling minimalists at heart that daydream about a perfect tiny house in the city. This is a step towards that.

I did have a chance to peruse this round of Level Up, the theme is retro gaming and the selection is so much nostalgia and win! I played a few gachas and got exactly what I wanted, that is unheard of. King's Quest was pretty much the only game my tech challenged parents owned and I played it for hours, ironically that darn poisonous snake was where we always got stuck... Out of all the choices, the strawberry would have been the one I would pick out of the mix of fruit necklaces from Katat0nik, it's so cute and girly.

Poisonous Snake!

My bracelets would make a great post holidays gift for a gamer friend, the Game Over isn't transfer but the other set includes a Player 2 that you can give away. Oh the nostalgia of friendship jewellery!

Game over

I got myself into the MINA VIP group this week, this style is a gift for everyone but there is another one just for VIP members and when I went there was a 200L credit gift. How could you go wrong?  Speaking of gifts, Cubic Cherry Kre-ations has this utterly adorable backpack out at Level Up as a gift and my leggings are from the Inspiration Point Christmas Hunt, this has to be my favourite hunt of the year and I got a lot of things I can wear the rest of the year. Right at the landing point there's a market with some really fun stuff as well, you should hurry it will be ending soon.

Hair : MINA : Mientje : Dark Blonde {Christmas gift in store}

Skin : Pink Fuel : Doll v2: Crystal

Ears : AITUI : Human Ear Gen 4 : Candy Cane Bubble Mix

Hands : Slink : Mesh Hands : Casual and flat {With pink Fuel appliers}

Feet : Slink : Mesh Feet : Flat {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Nails : Ama. : Glitter Dragon Nails

Bracelets : fri.day @Level Up : Gamer Cuff : Co-op and Game Over *

Necklace : Katat0nik @Level Up : Cookie Necklace : Strawberry

Top : Drift : Asymetrique Tank : White Cotton {FLF Exclusive}

Leggings : Tee*fy : Soft Wool Jersey Leggings : Red Plaid {IP hunt gift}

Bag : Cubic Cherry Kre-ations @Level Up : Classics : Tetris bag

Shoes : Ingenue : Chloe Flats : Buffalo Plaid Hunter {FLF}

Poses : Photo one : (marukin) : princess lucia

Photo two : oOo Studio Poses : Alicia : one , (marukin) : princess lucia

Scene :
Unrepentant @Level Up : A POISONOUS SNAKE!

Standby Inc. : TV (gaming edition)

<3 Cat
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top