Afternoon naps

Sunday 4 May 2014
I've been working my way through spring cleaning in my offline life and it has me utterly exhausted, I find myself stealing away for naps often and whining about my back. I'm getting through a lot so it's so worth it.

LazyAfternoon

I wouldn't normally go for a skin this tanned but something told me I had to give it a shot and I was pleasantly surprised, the body on it is nicely done and the bright pink pop of colour is fun for a summer look. It comes with appliers for all of the mesh attachments you could want aside from the heads. I'm loving how comfortable these lying down poses from RACK are, it's tough to find good sitting or lying poses so I'm glad I discovered these.

ZOZ has been experimenting with shoes lately and I quite like what I'm seeing, they are template but the texturing is lovely and matches so well with the nails. If you're looking for well done heels for the SLink high feet head over to The Designer Circle for these or the ZOZ mainstore for other options.

Hair : Magika : Many : HUD03

Skin : Panda Punx : Body Shop SAINI Hunt Gift Skin & Appliers : Tan * {Sexy and I know it hunt May 2- May 18}

Eyes : IKON : Spectral Eyes : Denim

Hands : SLink : Mesh Hands : Casual {With Panda Punx appliers}

Feet : SLink : Mesh Feet : High {With Panda Punx appliers}

Nails : ZOZ @ The Designer Circle : Angel Polish : Abyss *

Lashes : Lumae : Short Lashes {Came With Gift Skins}

Long Shirt : BOOM : Baggy Backless Tee : smoke {Past FLF}

Shoes : ZOZ @ The Designer Circle : Angel Heels : Abyss *

Pose : RACK Poses : Lay With Me : 5

Bed : Trompe Loeil : : Cobble Hill Bed : White Frame

Side table : What Next : Sloane Hatbox Stool : Natural {Past FLF}

Art : floorplan. : leaning portrait frame : cat nap

Tissues box : Half-Deer : Cuddly Tissue Box : Heart { Past FLF}

<3 Cat Horatio
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top