Masquerade

Monday 7 April 2014
Masquerade

I don't know about you but my life as of late has been a whirlwind of activity that has left me crazing a night out. A night of pretty dresses and sexy shoes and just letting my hair down. Gos has brought us the shoes at the latest round of FaMESHed. They are super sexy with the stockings on. Miss Canning has recently released this georgeous dress that comes with 10 colour options, every one of them as bright and lush as the next. The earrings are Glow Designs offering at the Cosmopolitan Sale Room and are a steal at 65L a pair.

I know... Ama. nails yet again but I can't bring myself to wear anything else right now. I love love love them and I'm sure you will too.

Hair : Wasabi Pills : Mia : Crystal Pink {Tinted}

Skin : Pink Fuel : Harley : Ivory

Lipstick : Pink Fuel : Glossy Pout Lipstick : Red {Bright}

Shadow : Ama : Stripe Shadow : Black*

Ears : Hebenon Vial : Pierced Ears

Earrings : Glow Designs : @ Cosmopolitan Sale Room :  Paris Earrings : Black 2 *

Dress : Miss Canning : Gabriela Dress : Comes with 10 colour HUD*

Hands : SLink : Mesh Hands : Flat

Nails : Ama : Crackle Brights : Tomato*

Shoes : Gos Boutique @ FaMESHed : Charlotte Mary Jane Pumps : Patent

Stockings : Gos Boutique FaMESHed : Hold Ups : Plain Black 50 1 (Comes with the shoes)

Pose : oOo Studio Poses : Sexpot : Two

<3 Cat Horatio
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top