Beachy Day and Ama. Release

Saturday 5 April 2014
I battled my way into FaMESHed yesterday to get my hands on this dress, I loved the comfy look and the bright turquoise straight away so it had to follow me home.

Beachy Day
On Cat

Hair : TRUTH : Lagertha : Gingers

Skin : Pink Fuel : Harley : Ivory

Tattoo : Letis Tattoo Culture : count your blessings

Hands : SLink : Mesh Hands : Flat {With Pink Fuel and Letis Tattoo Appliers}

Nails :Ama. : Crackle Brights Tips : Graphite*

Dress : Coquet @ FaMESHed : Bohemian Chevron Dress : Aqua

Ama. Has released these fun crackle nails in a bunch of bright colours and bloody nails to compliment the bloody hand appliers. I do some of his promo photos so I'm sharing these two with you today. These are available on the marketplace and in world for 30L per set. Sets include both fingernail and toenail HUDs.

Ama. Crackle Brights Tips Promo

Ama. Crackle Brights Promo

Ama. Bloody Nails Promo

Get them Here : Ama. Marketplace Or Ama. In World Location.

<3 Cat Horatio 

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top