Kawaii Warrior

Tuesday 21 April 2015
I know I'm a little early on this Fantasy Faire stuff but it added so much to this outfit I just had to. The Kawaii Project this round is all about a Kawaii edge on steampunk which turned out to be so cute. My stockings were a must grab, the detailing is intense. As for the shoes, I looooove the metal reinforced heel and how the materials glimmer in the sunlight. My dress is something special, something very special. You see, the version I picked to wear is a flat chested version for the femboys. Or just us flat chested girls. I would be flat chested all the time if that was an option.

Kawaii Warrior

I have, until now, not found a set of antlers in SL that I've liked enough to wear regulairly, this set from HopScotch actually made me gasp. They fit me perfectly and feel very regal. As for my face paint, a warrior needs the perfect markings to strike fear into her opponents. The marks are unisex and come in several options. If you're looking for something cuter you could also go for the animals inspired pack. It all depends on the look you are going for.

Kawaii Warrior close

This was yet another adventure in The Wastelands, it really is one of the best places I've ever found. The backdrops always work for grittier photos and it's nice and quiet for hanging around with friends.

Hair : Magika : Crush

Skin : Pink Fuel : Doll v2: Crystal

Hands and body : Maitreya : Lara

Feet : Slink : Mesh Feet : High

Facepaint : *~*HopScotch*~* @Fantasy Faire {Opens April 23} : Warpaint : Dotted*

Antlers : *~*HopScotch*~* @Fantasy Faire {Opens April 23 : Wild one Antlers*

Dress : *Katat0nik* @The Kawaii Project : Candy Steamer Dress : Pigeon

Stockings : antielle. @The Kawaii Project : Metallic Dolly Tights : Copper

Shoes : [NOIR]  @The Kawaii Project : Nuts n Bolts : Coal

Pose : oOo Studio Poses : Super : Two {Photo two is just captured moments from my AO}

<3 Cat
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top