New friends and spills

Sunday 22 February 2015
I hope your Valentine's ended up being a good one, I'm feeling super adorable in all of my choices from C88 this round, first up, I made a friend. Cryssie gifted me with this utterly adorable giraffe from +Half-Deer+. you'll have to hop on over to the Creepy Kawaii Fair to try your hand at the gacha. Every single one of them is cute so you can't go wrong! I'm wearing two different pairs of flats from fri.day today, I couldn't pick just one! The dotty pair in the first photo are a soft pink that I thought went really well with all of the muted greys in the outfit, and the second pair is in the tuxedo colour. I love all of the shoes she makes in this mix of black and white.

My new best friend

This dress, how fun is this! Seriously, the wine stain sealed it for me though I did go around the day I picked it up drinking coffee and wearing the coffee stained version. There is an unmarred version as well if you are less of a klutz than I am.

I swear I'm not that drunk...

Photo one

Hair : Exile : Librarian Chic

Skin : Pink Fuel : Doll v2: Crystal

Dress : *Fishy Strawberry* @Collabor88 : Embrace Me Cardi and Dress : Grey

Socks : Izzie's  @The Dressing Room Fusion : Unisex Socks

Shoes : fri.day @KUSTOM9 : Darcy Flats : Dotty*

Pose : oOo Studio Poses : Avenger : one

Giraffe : +Half-Deer+ @Creepy Kawaii Fair : Tiny Teacup Giraffe : Prism Power

Photo two

Hair : Exile : Tea Time

Skin : Pink Fuel : Doll v2: Crystal

Mouth: [PXL] : SweetLips

Dress : *Katat0nik* @Collabor88 : : Heart Dress : wine stain dove gray Plaid

Wine : ~BAZAR~

Shoes : fri.day @Kustom9 : Darcy Flats : Tuxedo

Socks : .Atomic. @Collabor88 : Slouchy Knee Socks : Shell

Pose : oOo Studio Poses : Alexia : four Scene :

PILOT @Collabor88 : Romantic Candlesticks : BLACK

<3 Cat
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top