I'm not your baby

Monday 19 June 2017
I'm not your baby

It feels like forever since I last posted. It's not... I just checked but it feels like it. I've had my head buried in work the past week along with some RL moving preparations. I won't be taking any kind of vacation but I might be a little slower than usual over the summer.

Hair : ::Exile:: : Over the Edge

Skin : Pink Fuel : Jacqueline : Crystal

Head : CATWA : Destiny

Eyes : {S0NG} : Ren : Frost

Body : Maitreya : Lara

Hands : Vista : PROHAND

Makeup : #Adored @Vintage Fair : ziggy makeup {omega}

Outfit : Birdy : Baby Girl Top & Skirt : White Pink

Leg Strap : Ama. : Loved Leg Strap

Shoes : Birdy : Baby Girl : Shoes White

Pose : Bossie. : hentai pose 01

Scene : Astralia : Vintage backgrounds : Dressing Room

<3 Cat

All items marked with an asterisk (*) are review copies provided by designers or blogger groups.
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top