Sometimes you're allowed to be happy

Monday 27 March 2017
Sometimes you're allowed to be happy

You know that feeling when everything comes together and it just feels right? That's how I felt the first time I put on the V-Tech flat chest mod.

It's funny how having your avatar align with who you are changes how you feel, and how you interact with others around you. There aren't a whole lot of skin or clothing options for it yet but they are starting to emerge. My favourites will always be from Pink Fuel, the faces feel like home and I rushed in as soon as I could to grab the body applier. Having a skin and a body that I acan connect with with means the world to me and reminds me daily that one day I'll also have a body that feels like home.

On Cryssie

Hair : TRUTH HAIR : HoneyAna

Skin : League : Ella

Head : CATWA : Alice

Body, hands : Maitreya : Lara {With League appliers}

Top : -tres blah- : Slumber Party Tank (Lara) - Grey

Shorts : -tres blah- : Slumber Party Shorts (Lara) - Wild Horses

On Cat

Hair : TRUTH HAIR 00 : Zoya*

Skin : Pink Fuel : Bambi : Crystal, V-TECH Boi Applier : Crystal

Head : CATWA : Destiny

Ears : aii : + Cotton Usagi +

Body : Maitreya : Lara

Body mod : V-Tech : Boi Chest Mod For Maitreya {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Hands : Vista : PROHAND

Rings : Astralia : Death rings and bracelets with HUD (Vista)

Playsuit : The Secret Store @Collabor88 : Agnes Playsuit : Messy Dots {Flat chest}

Scene :

PILOT& Bee.bu : Blue Llama : Pillow Palace {Includes pose}

Second Spaces @Collabor88 : Lazy Day blankets : I Like Naps and You

<3 Cat

  All items marked with an asterisk (*) are review copies provided by designers or blogger groups.
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top