Snow Kitties

Saturday 10 December 2016
Snow Kitties

Where the heck have I been? Eh, mostly back and forth to the hospital because I caught something viral complete with plugged ears and a shredded feeling throat. I wouldn't go to the hospital for something viral, we thought it might be tonsillitis the first time and ear infection the second time. I'm healing slowly and working away at what I can between working at getting upright again. I've been around a little and have been taking photos but turning them into posts has eluded me. I miss you, I miss this a lot.

Hair : TRUTH HAIR : Cinnamon*

Skin : Pink Fuel : Liya : Crystal

Head : CATWA : Destiny

Eyes : The Sugar Garden @Uber : Angel Eyes : Silver

Ears : Evermore : Animated Neko Ears : Pink.2

Body : Maitreya : Lara {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Makeup : Izzie's @United and Kind : Silver Glitter Make-Up

Sweater : .::dead dollz::. : Opal : White

Leggings : Ama. : Nordic Leggings : Mixed

Cat : *HEXtraordinary* : Nope Cat : Ginger Cuddle

Boots : fri.day @Collabor88 : Greta Boots : Natural*

<3 Cat
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top