Caught in your web

Sunday 16 October 2016
Miss me? My cable line was tampered with and we were without internet from the 1st onward. What I was able to use at my parents place wasn't actually fast enough to load most textures so my blogging was out of the question. We have moved into a new place... this month has been really... fun...  I missed this so much but I'm back and ready to do whatever it takes until I'm caught up!


Caught in your web

Hair : +Spellbound+ @Salem : Malice Circlet A

Skin : Glam Affair @Salem : Aurelia Applier ( Catwa / Annie ) : Polar 05

Head : CATWA : Destiny

Eyes : {S0NG} : Ciate : Blind Eye

Flowering wounds : Ama. : Growing Within

Necklace : paper arrow co. : phalanges.necklace

Lingerie : NX-Nardcotix @Salem : Nissa Halter Bra Full Pack [LARA_EXP]*

Shoes : REIGN. @Salem : Hocus Platform Heels : WHITE*

Pose : Custom

Webs : +Half-Deer+ @Salem : Starlit Spiderweb : Full Web*

<3 Cat
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top