Waste the day away

Tuesday 26 April 2016
I'm starting to see the "better off of SL posts" popping up and while I agree I also love the life I've built within SL. Spring has seen me walking more, so much more. Crushing my 15,000 a day step goals and starting to see the hint of a tan that means I need more sunscreen. I'm loving all of the fresh air almost as much as I love the lazy evenings with my partner.  Go outside, get some exercise and fresh air. It will do you good and provide some much needed balance.

On a more personal note we have been busy celebrating and getting through the piles of paperwork that accompany a legal name change because I finally have the name I've been waiting months to get! 

Waste the day

Hair : *Drot* : -Ash-

Skin : Clef De Peau : Phil

Ears : Mandala : STEKING EARS Season 5

Head : CATWA : Jackson {With Clef de Peau applier}

Body : Slink : Physique Male Mesh Body

Hands : Slink : Male Hands : Relax

Top : Deadwool : Ed shirt : lavender

Pants : Deadwool : Peak suit (wool) trousers : grey

Shoes : Deadwool : Monk shoes : black

Pose : !bang : homme leans : 2m*

<3 Ama
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top