Never leave home without your pug

Sunday 21 February 2016
Good news, I survived my oral surgery. I'm still recovering and still in a fair bit of pain so I'm not really back yet but I have that itch that can only come from having a number of posts waiting in the wings... and I miss this space.
Never leave home without one

Hair : *Drot* : Avery

Skin : Pink Fuel : Ash : Peach

Ears : Mandala : STEKING EARS Season 5

Eyes : IKON : Triumph Eyes : Armor

Body : Slink : Physique Male Mesh Body

Hands : Slink : Male Hands : Relax

Bruise : .ARISE. : Eye Bruise

Glasses : SORGO : LESHO Shades : BLACK

Necklace : Schadenfreude : Wooden Hart Crest Necklace

Bracelet : Izzie's : Pride Bracelet

Top : etham : Caleb Blazer : Black

Jeans : GizzA : Brad Slim Fit Jean : Blue

Pug : Alchemy : Pug (Boy )

Pose : Inertia @The Mens Dept : Stand alone

<3 Ama
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top