Portia on my mind

Sunday 17 January 2016
It has been a while hasn't it? I hope the last few weeks were great for you, I know they were for me. That was time well earned even if I did sneak back to get a bunch of posts ready a few days before coming back which means there are a lot of posts coming close together. Needless to say I am refreshed and back!

Portia

Portia

Hair : TRUTH HAIR @the epiphany Kasimire Hair

Skin : Izzie's  : Xanthe Skin : pale

Ears : Mandala : STEKING EARS Season 5

Eyes : IKON : Odyssey Eyes : Clarity

Body : Maitreya : Lara {With Izzie's appliers}

Hands : Slink : Mesh Hands : Elegant 1 {With Izzie's appliers}

Feet : Slink : Mesh Feet : High {With Izzie's appliers}

Top : Blueberry @Collabor88 : Lola Tops : Holo Zi

Shorts : Blueberry @Collabor88 : Lola Denim Shorts

Shoes : fri.day @Collabor88 : Portia Heels : Frost*

Pose : PURPLE POSES @Collabor88 : Jessy 01

Scene :

+Half-Deer+ @Collabor88 : Fairylight Balloons : Black Tie

tarte. @Collabor88 me & you marquee (holographic)

LISP Bazaar : Artemis Panel Wall Full : White

+Half-Deer+ : Lighted Step : Plank - Snowy

<3 Cat
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top