Let it Snow while I'm warm inside

Friday 18 December 2015
Let it Snow while I'm warm inside 1>

Let it Snow while I'm warm inside 2

I hope your December is going well so far. I have been frantic finishing my sock knitting and gift making and so much. I hope life slows a little in the New Year. That might be a good thing for the resolutions but that is a story for another day.

Hair : TRUTH HAIR : Bernadette*

Skin : Izzie's : Xanthe Skin : pale

Ears : Mandala : STEKING EARS Season 5

Eyes : IKON : Odyssey Eyes : Clarity

Body : Maitreya : Lara {With Izzie's appliers}

Hands : Slink : Mesh Hands : Elegant 1 {With Izzie's appliers}

Top : *Katat0nik* @Collabor88 : Bunny Cropped Turtleneck : white

Pants : The Secret Store @Collabor88 : Masha Pants : Mustard

Boots : fri.day @Collabor88 : Jessica.Boots : Coal

Pose : Photo one : The pose is included in the ski lift, Photo two : (Marukin) @Collabor88 : [winter] jjh20151130out107

Scene :

floorplan. @Collabor88 : repurposed ski lift : red

Scarlet Creative @Collabor88 : Rakkaus Skybox 1

<3 Cat
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top