To be loved

Saturday 31 October 2015
Do you know what it is like to be loved so completely as you rebuild your life?

What love is

I've been making some changes, huge, beautiful, life affirming changes in my offline life. {If you know me well you'll know what is going on so I'm not going to go into details.} So I haven't been around as much and I haven't had a lot to say in my posts. I'm not going to promise to be more wordy but I'm also not going anywhere. Right now taking beautiful photos feeds me like nothing else on the creative spectrum whether that be as Amadeo or Cat.

I've never been so connected to my people as I have been in the last month or as disconnected as I was the last 10+ years. Doing my coming out {not gay coming out, that was almost 15 years ago} was terrifying because I wanted to lose no one and I didn't. I reconnected with incredible people, strengthened my marriage, and built a rock solid support system to grow from.

I've got a long road ahead but I know no matter what I am loved, I hope you are too.  So that's why I went quiet... along with having a massive creating workload but that's nothing new.

On Cat Hair : ::Exile: : : Vindicated

Skin : Pink Fuel : Ashley : Peach

Ears : Mandala : STEKING EARS Season 5

Body : Maitreya : Lara {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Hands : Slink : Mesh Hands : Elegant 1 {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Top : Deadwool : Hugo shirt : bloody {For TAG Gacha}

Pants : Deadwool : Dandy Pants

Rings : Ama. : Anastasia Rings

Necklace : Ama. @Cosmopolitan Bi - Weekly : The Cyclic Necklace : Black

On Cryssie

Hair : TRUTH HAIR @Uber : Foxy

Skin : League : Erin Pale

Body : Maitreya : Lara {With League appliers}

Hands : Slink : Mesh Hands : Casual {With League appliers}

Top : Blueberry : Long Sleeve Top

Jeans : Blueberry : Mia Jeans

Rings : Ama. : Anastasia Rings

Pose : ::WetCat:: @Cosmopolitan Bi - Weekly : "Two" I

<3 Ama
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top