NSFW Care for a ROMP?

Friday 10 October 2014
Care for a ROMP

I went out this morning and did a little ROMP shopping and I have to say the selection is immense. I got all dolled up and wandered around Cryssie's house posing and flaunting everywhere... A little bird told me there is a set of matching silks in the works from Ama. to cover up the lower bits but for now I'm good. These strappy sandals are also on offer from Pure Poison. They are stunning and had to be mine the moment I saw them. I hope you explore what ROMP has to offer this weekend and come out of it having as sexy a day as I'm having but hurry these items are only on special until the 13th. Hair : TRUTH : Vixen : Gingers {Comes with optional mask)

Skin : Pink Fuel : Doll v2: Crystal

Eyes : IKON : Immortal Eyes : Daemon

Lashes : Mon Cheri : Falsies : Pack1

Hands : Slink : Mesh Hands : Casual {With pink Fuel appliers}

Feet : Slink : Mesh Feet : High {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Cuffs : Dutchie : leather cuff 

Harness : Ama. For ROMP Monthly : Basic Female Harness : Raven

Pasties : Sn@tch : Pasties : Black Rubber

Boots : Pure Poison for ROMP : Kathy Sandals

Pose : Custom {I use Animare}

Scene :

Cheeky Pea : Likable Things Table w/Chairs

Second Spaces : Writer's Block tablets

Atooly : Geeky Mugs : acute nerd

Art Dummy : nourish. : bowl of cereal

apple fall : Chinese Box

<3 Cat
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top