Men Only Monthly - August

Monday 24 August 2015
Men Only Monthly - August

What is better than an afternoon out with your bike? Nothing, that's what. I know I slowed down a bit through the summer months, I got a lot of sun and exercise that fed my soul. It was great and I hope yours was awesome as well.

Anyway, I stopped into Men Only Monthly and found myself dressed for an adventure in this short quiff from MINA, a really nice t shirt from etham, and this bike pose from Le Poppycock. The pose is a gacha item with so many different options to win.

Hair : MINA Hair @Men Only Monthly : David*

Skin : Pink Fuel : Ash : Peach

Ears : Mandala : STEKING EARS Season 5

Eyes : IKON : Hope Eyes : Denim

Hands : Slink : Male Hands : Relax {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Top : etham @Men Only Monthly : Ash Tee : Grey

Pants : ISON : jumper set : sea

Pose : Le Poppycock @Men Only Monthly : *Freewheeler* Way of Life

<3 Ama
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top