Lazy Summer at TMD

Tuesday 7 July 2015
Lazy Summer at TMD 1

The Mens Department is all about early summer this round with lots of warmer weather clothes like these great rolled up jeans from Gabriel. They fit my Mesh Project body perfectly and the belt comes with a texture change HUD.

I picked up the poses from oOo Studio at TMD, I'm really in the mood for poses that feel like a moment in time rather than someone posing in front of the camera and all of these casual drinking poses have that feel. The hair, I feel tops off this lazy beachcomber look perfectly with a wind tousled feel.

Lazy Summer at TMD 2

I'm going back to slumming around the beach with my drink. I might even fall aslepp under that palm tree if the seagulls ever quiet down.

Hair : MINA Hair @The Mens Dept : Waylon*

Skin : Pink Fuel : Ash : Peach

The Mesh Project {With Clef de Peau Appliers}

Bracelet : Essences : The Potion Master's Secret

Tattoo : AITUI : Adinkra

Jeans : Gabriel @The Mens Dept : Roll up denim pants : medium blue

Sandals : DUFAUX : TMP flip flops

Pose : oOo Studio Poses @The Mens Dept : spirit : three and five {Drinks included}

Happy summer shopping!

<3 Ama
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top