Making friends on a strange island

Thursday 21 May 2015
New friends 2

The Fantasy Collective and Men Only Monthly both opened yesterday, I haven't had much of a chance to explore either... yet... but I had to share my new favourite jeans from A:S:S with you, there is a complete rainbow of colour options and you have the choice of rolled cuffs or a straighter leg. MINA has released this hair at Men Only Monthly {aka MOM}, this style is rigged so you can modify it to fit your head perfectly. My tattoo from .Things. also comes in a black version but I was feeling the white for a change.

New friends

Do you see my new friend? I named him Jeff, and he is a stunning piece of animated mesh that flutters up and down with really smooth animation. He seems to be really low lag too which is wonderful. I you're looking for your own Jeff, wander on down to [SWaGGa] at TFC.

Hair : MINA Hair @Men Only Monthly : Conrad*

Skin : Pink Fuel : Ash : Peach

Ears : Mandala : STEKING EARS Season 5

Body, hands : The Mesh Project : Deluxe Body

Tattoo : .Things. @The Fantasy Collective : Kreon Tattoo : White*

Jeans : A:S:S : Favourite jeans : dirty*

Creature : [SWaGGa] @The Fantasy Collective : Flutter : Sea*

Pose : Le Poppycock @The Liaison Collaborative : *Effortless Elegance*

<3 Ama.
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Archive

Back to Top