She called me hipster Link

Friday 13 March 2015
I'm a breath away from 200 posts here on Cat&Ama, that's just wow. I don't really have words for what the milestones I've passed have felt like. I'm really proud of the journey all of this has taken me on, I adore the people I've encountered simply because I put myself out there with open arms. Stay tuned for that 200th post, it's going to be an exciting announcement for one my all time favourite stores and something I've been wishing for.

Right now I'm going to bask in this spring sunlight , this hair makes me feel a little like grown up, hipster Link. Not going to pretend I don't nerdgasm over that.What hipster Link doesn't need great plaid...

She called me hipster Link...

Hair : [Monso] : Robin : Brown

Skin : Pink Fuel : Ash : Peach

Hands : Slink : Male Hands : Relax {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Jacket : COLD ASH @The Mens Dept : HUNTSMAN Jacket w/Shirt : Plaid

Jeans : FATEwear : Straight Billy

Shoes : Kauna : Oxfords : Black

Pose and chair : Le Poppycock : Life of Man : Measure of All Things

Scene : Trompe Loeil @Collabor88 : Palmer Lodge

Trompe Loeil : Paxton Log Coffee Table

Trompe Loeil : Fireplace Candles

Trompe Loeil : Astrid Chair : Black

~BAZAR~ : Toronto-Sofa

Kalopsia : Washing Machine

~BAZAR~ : Toronto-Leather pouf

Frogstar : Chain Me Up Radiator : Silver*

(Fashionably Dead) Cat - 06 Caught in the Act 1

f loorplan. : farmhouse stool : silver

<3 Ama
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top