Walk with me

Thursday 18 December 2014
Walk with me
This is the warmest winter that we've had in I can't remember, I step outside torn between being grateful for the tiny cost to heat my spaces and mourning the green Christmas I know is likely. I'm Canadian, snow and ice and that ache after shoveling are more familiar than being warm in December.

If there was snow I'd like to think I could drag Val out into it for a wander and what better to keep us warm than these new releases from FATEwear? I grabbed this pose from !bang at F R O S T because it was perfect for a wander down a snowy lane.

On Valentine

Hair : Exile : Machinehead

Skin : Pink Fuel : Ashton : Peach

Hands : Slink : Male Hands : Relax {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Ears : CheerNo : Human Ears : PLUG open

Glasses : S O R G O : SAWN : Black

Jacket and scarf : FATEwear : Chris Combo : Lagoon

Jeans : FATEwear : Skinny Billy

On Ama

Hair : Argrace : Santa Hat Men : Light Browns {With the hat transparent so it fits under the FATEwear hat}

Skin : Pink Fuel : Ash : Peach

Hands : Slink : Male Hands : Relax {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Ears : AITUI : Human Ear Gen 4 : Candy Cane Bubble Mix

Gloves : A:S:S : Slink fingerless glove appliers : Basics

Jacket, Scarf, and hat : FATEwear : Chris Combo : London *

Jeans : FATEwear : Straight Billy

Pose : !bang @F R O S T : Long Walk

<3 Ama
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top