LVLE and !bang at MSO

Saturday 11 October 2014
1


4
3

2
Do you have a slink obsession? I do, honestly it might be more of an addiction but I love a good set of nails and LVLE has graced us with a georgeous collection perfectly in tune with the Autumn colours. I'm showing you a selection of the nails poses as well from !bang that are so useful. You can pick both of these up at My Slink Obsession.

 Hair : TRUTH @ Uber : Vixen : Gingers

Skin : Pink Fuel : Doll v2: Crystal

Eyes : IKON : Immortal Eyes : Daemon

Lashes : Mon Cheri : Falsies : Pack1

Necklace : Fashionably Dead Dead @Collabor88 : Bone Choker

Hands : Slink : Mesh Hands : Flat {With pink Fuel appliers}

Dress : tres blah @Collabor88 : Darling : Blush

Photo
One Nails : LVLE @My Slink Obsession : Fall Gold French Nails

Pose : !bang @My Slink Obsession : SLink hands : 04

Photo two

Nails : LVLE @My Slink Obsession : Fall Gold Stripe Nails

Pose : !bang @My Slink Obsession : SLink hands 05

Photo three

 Nails : LVLE @My Slink Obsession : Fall Plain Nails

Pose : !bang @My Slink Obsession : SLink hands : 03

Photo Four

Nails : LVLE @My Slink Obsession : Fall Studded V Nails

Pose : !bang @My Slink Obsession : SLink hands : {bonus}

<3 Cat
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top