Chose a sacrifice

Thursday 30 October 2014
I'm going to apologise right off the bad for the number of things from Ama. in this post that you can't go and buy. I'm horrible, I'm sorry, you will be able to soon. It's been a long few busy weeks stuck in RL and I'm finally back to get some work done.

You're going to have to wait a little bit as well until November 1st to grab the poses from Sweet Sacrifice at Fit for a princess but I promise it is worth the wait, this one even a dollarbie!

Chose a Sacrifice

My hair is a brand new release from MINA that comes in both male and female fits, regular colour packs and this special bloody pack. I layered the Desert crown over it from Kalopsia, also at UBER. I blacked out the eyes for the photo but with hair that doesn't cover them you can see through the sockets like any other mask. The blood on my hands and running down my chin is the Adorable Evil set from Ama. and the rest of the blood is coming out soon, also from Ama. As for those silks, they are fit to allow space for you to wear your bits under and still in progress. I had my size made up and did this one especially for the photo.

Hair : MINA @Uber : Jezebeth : Bloody

Skin : Pink Fuel : Ash : Peach

Hands : Slink : Male Hands : Relax {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Feet : Slink : Male Feet : Flat {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Mask : Kalopsia @Uber : Desert Crown

Blood : Ama. {Unreleased}

Hands Blood : Ama. : Adorable Evil

Silks : Ama. {Coming Soon, won't be bloody}

Pose : Sweet Sacrifice @Fit for a princess (Opening Nov 1st) : Frolicking {Dollarbie}

<3 Ama
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top