One Year

Friday 25 July 2014
A year ago today he wandered into my quiet little life mumbling over and over again about being gay to try and get my attention. I was completely oblivious and utterly smitten with him all at once but, you know, things like this don't happen outside of movies.

All Mine

I sort of wanted to leave Keibra out of this but there's no our story without a bit of her at the beginning so... *deep breath* My sort of girlferiend at the time had met this guy that she really fancied the idea of a threesome with and was trying to shove me in between the two of them. Otherwise known as she had met someone she found more attractive and wanted to rub up against him which should have bothered me but I was too busy being distracted by the beautiful Welsh man in the suit that I couldn't stop staring at. Anyway, she pushed, we both tried to ignore it, she pushed some more, there was an event with him in a dress that was hilarious, and all sorts of her innapropriate touching. He broke through my walls with a stolen kiss, a kiss became many, and that in turn led to that threesome she wanted so badly happening without her . I wish I could say that was the end and we parted ways on good terms. That is a story, or a nightmare, for those of us that lived it.

Quiet Time

[2013/07/26 19:42]  Valentine Finesmith: Ama...
[2013/07/26 19:43]  Valentine Finesmith: I'd kind of like it if you were actually mine...
[2013/07/26 19:43]  Amadeo Dubratt: What do you mean by that?
[2013/07/26 19:44]  Valentine Finesmith: the regular kind of mine.... not the intense collar wearing kind.
[2013/07/26 19:44]  Amadeo Dubratt: I think I would kind of like that too.

He is beautiful and amazing and wonderful and encourages me to be better and do things that scare me like make things and take photos and blog. 

One Year This has been the best year of my life and I love you more than all the things.
<3 Ama

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top